Neil deGrasse Tyson isn’t just a scientist. He’s a philosopher as well. About doilies.
January 9, 2013
We all knew that astrophysicist Neil deGrass Tyson was an intelligent and witty man of science, an advocate for space and scientific exploration, and a generally entertaining guy, but we didn’t know that he had a philosopher’s soul. That is, until now, thanks to Twitter.
Not enough people pause… twitter.com/neiltyson/stat…
— Neil deGrasse Tyson (@neiltyson) January 8, 2013
Seeing the beauty that others don’t see is at the heart of poetry. It’s apparently in Tyson’s heart as well. Here it is in full size – click to enlarge.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Answers the Big Enchilada Question, “Does the Universe Have a Purpose?”
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Is Psychic Witch [The Apocalypse]
- The Reason Why Neil deGrasse Tyson Has Apocalypse Milk
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Explores What Happened To The Flying Cars
- Does the Universe Have a Purpose? Neil deGrasse Tyson Drawing Animation
- Neil deGrasse Tyson On Making Humans Immune To The Deadly Forces Of Space
- Want to be the Next Neil deGrasse Tyson? Be Yourself.